Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Podcasts and More Podcasts

Not sure about you there are just too many good podcasts to listen to but it is always good to have a
them for those times you need to hit the treadmill or indoor bike trainer.  I am sure some listen to them on rides and runs but I am not one of those, at least not right now.

Here are a list of podcasts I have, and others that have been suggested, that I listen to when I get a chance and for some of them I have put particular podcasts I have liked in links below.  I may not always agree with the podcast but have still found them useful as it is good to be challenged.

Here are the website/podcast links but for me I load them into iTunes and then keep up to date for them there but that is my preference.

Podcasts (In Alphabetical Order)

Specific Podcasts (No Particular Order)

If you have others you think should be added comment and i will give them a listen if I have not already and may add them.  Also, I will be working on this page to maybe better sort the podcasts and add more as I come across them.  So, check back and see what has been added.

This page will be linked to in the sidebar so it can be accessed more easily if you want to point anyone this way.  Again, as I get more suggestions for podcasts I will add them.





2 comments:

  1. Joe Rogan Experience, podcast no. 752. Long interview with Mark Sisson just after the release of Primal Endurance (January 26, 2016). The first ten minutes or so of the podcast are advertisements.

    http://podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/mark-sisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike, I will be adding that one. Always like a Mark Sisson interview.

    ReplyDelete